Private Client Dealer - 21/06/2018
We are looking for an experienced Private Client Dealer to join our Private desk. This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate who is driven to stay on the top of the market competition to become an integral part of at one of the fastest growing, independent foreign exchange and money transfer companies in the UK. In this role you will be responsible for proactively building and managing a book of private clients. To be successful in this role, you will need to have previous front office experience with excellent knowledge of FX, risk events and prevailing financial market conditions.
The key responsibilities for this role would include, but not limited to, the following:
- Proactively build and manage a book of private clients
- Provide weekly reporting on revenue
- Maintain client relationships and retain business through active outbound calls and relevant market updates
- Accurately quote and confirm Spot and Forward FX transactions
- Identify and promote suitable FX hedging strategies to private clients
- Set and manage client margins effectively
- Perform ongoing portfolio analysis on existing clients to ensure optimal revenue generation
- Send out market bulletins to Private clients and write Market reports
The ideal candidate
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Previous front office dealing experience within financial services
- Excellent knowledge of FX, risk events and prevailing financial market conditions
- Strong academic record, industry qualifications an advantage
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, proactive, and motivated attitude
- Ability to constantly meet and exceed demanding revenue targets
In return, we offer desirable benefits including holiday exchange, cycle to work, childcare vouchers, and season ticket loans and did we mention drinks on a Friday!
RationalFX is one of the fastest growing, independent foreign exchange and money transfer companies in the UK. RationalFX (www.rationalfx.com), along with its money remittance brand Xendpay (www.xendpay.com), are FCA authorised and have handled over $10Billion in transactions. The company employs approximately 100 people in its Canary Wharf Head Office and has strong growth plans for the future.
How to apply:
Prior to submitting your CV, please tick here to confirm you have read and understood our job applicant privacy notice and consent to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of recruitment and selection.
How to apply:
Send us your cv accompanied by a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the vacancy you wish to be considered for.