PA and Office Manager – FTC (12 Months) - 11/10/2017
We are currently looking for an experienced PA and Office Manager to cover a period of maternity leave for 12 months. The post holder will provide full and flexible PA support to our Executive Chairman, CEO and CFO as well as hold responsibility for Facilities and Health and Safety Management.
The key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to, the following:
- diary management;
- screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Executive Chairman, CEO or CFO when appropriate;
- devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- ensuring the offices continue to meet health and safety and facilities legislative requirements;
- responsible for drafting and updating relevant Health and Safety policies and procedures in line with current best practice and legislative changes;
- planning best allocation and utilisation of office space and resources.
The ideal candidate
To be successful, you will need to be solution focused, proactive and have extensive PA, Office and Facilities Management experience. Excellent organisational and administrative skills are essential, as is the ability to prioritise a busy work schedule to meet competing or demanding deadlines in a fast moving environment.
RationalFX is one of the fastest growing, independent foreign exchange and money transfer companies in the UK. RationalFX (www.rationalfx.com), along with its money remittance brand Xendpay (www.xendpay.com), are FCA authorised and have handled over $10Billion in transactions. The company employs approximately 100 people in its Canary Wharf Head Office and has strong growth plans for the future.
Sounds interesting? Check out our vacancies below and to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly stating the vacancy you wish to be considered for.